Which other Flexi Languages you want?

I remember going to Luxembourg last December and being utterly fascinated with the number of languages going around.

Never been to a place like it. Even compared to London where you hear every language under the sun - I was shocked.

German, French, Italian, English, Spanish… I guess some other dialects of the aforementioned too because many of them I couldn’t understand a word!

3 Likes

Hi Andreas! I’m A1/A2 but have been using it on and off for many years. I’m limited to travel phrases and random vocab, but have decided it’s now or never to reach a B1 level :muscle:

1 Like

Great, we will nudge German higher on the priority list. Let’s see who else on here is interested?

3 Likes

I’m also interested in German.

3 Likes

I would like to have the next level for Italian on LTL.

What about Spanish?
I am going on holidays this week and therefore started to learn Spanish. I didn’t expect that the beginning is so easy if you know enough Italian. I always have been afraid to learn Spanish because I thought I would mix up everything with Italian. But no, it is so much fun to do this sort of parallel learning.

5 Likes

Hi Sonja, the next level for Italian will be published soon, expected April. And Spanish is definitely on our list. We will start Spanish project this year. Stay tuned :wink:

6 Likes

Hey! I love the italian courses. And it would be great if the A2 and B1 lessons would be updated soon :slight_smile: looking forward to that.

3 Likes

I second this!

3 Likes

They are on the way. Thanks for mentioning this. If you create a topic for it on the Italian Forum (not that active yet, would be great to get some posts on there) and get more people to comment on it this will be expedited too. When several people ask for something in the forum, it goes to the top of the to do list

I would like German to be added, if possible.

3 Likes

I am looking forward to spanish! :slight_smile: when will you announce a date? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is anyone interested in French?

2 Likes

Yes, of course French. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I live near the French border and I sometimes go to the supermarket across the border.

4 Likes

Spanish would be great

4 Likes

How to read Arab.
Up to now I have no Arab friends so speaking does not interest me up to now. But some day I will, and then I will have the basic knowledge.

Recently I found out that you can perfectly and easily (=slowly) learn the letters on Duolingo. Like for Korean there is now an extra feature how to learn the letters.

1 Like

Taishanese and intermediate Cantonese!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Jacques. We noted your vote. Do you think there are many Taishanese learners in your country?

Hello,
I would really enjoy if there was some german on the platform
Otherwise i’m interested to learn kazakh too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are several! I am trying to get them to express their interest here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would really like Taishanese. I’m a heritage speaker of it, but I’m not as fluent as I used to be and I think that’s the case for a lot of overseas Taishanese speakers.

1 Like