Saw an error in a Mandarin PDF or audio file? Please let us know here

HSK4+ Lesson 287: “feastival” should be “festival” on pages 13, 15, 16, 18, 19. Also the filename is misspelt (“Tradtiaions” vs “Traditions”).

2 Likes

Hello. I have fixed this topic and also attach the bonus resource on the final page. Hope you like it HSK2 Lesson 59 Shanghai or Beijing_Shanghai_2021 09 07.pdf (1.2 MB)

Thanks very much Sonja

1 Like

HSK2 Lesson 92 How to Go to the Pearl Tower_Shanghai_2021 09 03.pdf (1.2 MB)

Hello Vicki
Thanks for your supportive comments
I have fixed slide 5 and 7 per your suggestion.
Slide 11: to help you with the direction, I attach the bonus resource in the final page. You can have a look before class and know more about direction. Please feel free to ask your teacher about directions in the bonus resources though it’s not supposed to be taught during the class

1 Like

Hello Ben
Thanks for your feedback. The file now is corrected. you can download it from our system
Thanks for your comment

1 Like

HSK 4 Chapter 5
Feeding Fancies
The eye “purple” vs pupil is in here too

3 Likes

HSK4+ Chapter 2 Was the science museum fun?

球幕 is translated as “dome screen” but I think it should translate to planetarium.

Also “Feeding Fancies”, page 3 question 5:

你在给他打个电话

should be

你再给他打个电话
1 Like

@Marco_Mandarin-HSK_4
Why do you think so?
球幕 is literally a dome screen. In the text of your lesson it says 球幕影院。I would translate it as a cinema with this special dome screen which also can be used as a planetarium of course. Do you know these special cinemas with special screens and technique, we call them Imax cinema in Germany? There is one special kind of Imax with a dome screen, the IMAX Dome.

2 Likes

HSK2 lesson 63 (birthday)

slide 6: typo in the word restaurant
slide 7/8: I think the 子 of 饺子 and 包子 should not have a third tone. (5th tone)
slide 10: Full stop at the end of Xiao Mei’s sentence missing. Question mark missing at the end of the sentence of the guest. (客人)
slide 11: Full stops missing in sentences 1,2,3.
slides 10 and 12: The text would look nicer with a smaller font, no new line for only one character like 侯,吗 maybe?
Slide 11 is the Homework, after that slide 12 is Let’s Talk. Maybe you want it really the other way round.

1 Like

Please add “Free speaking” to the title of HSK 4+ Life & Deep thought. I thought I was going into a regular class and then realised it was a free speaking only when I was in it. Was not in the mindset to do a free speaking class at the end of my day of studying :smile_cat:

2 Likes

thanks so much @Chloe-Mandarin-HSK_5 @Ben-Mandarin-HSK_5 @Marco_Mandarin-HSK_4 @Sonja-Mandarin-HSK_3
We will get on to that!
@Rosie-Cao

Mandarin HSK 3+ The Chinese High Speed Railway P6
Pinyin is correct but Hanzi is the wrong zuo4 (use 坐 instead of 做)in the example sentence at the bottom of the page.

p.s. haven’t seen any mistakes at all for long time. GOOD WORK!

2 Likes

Hello, we are the LTL Flexi Teaching Materials team. We have proofread our pdfs many times. Still, however hard we try, we realize there are still mistakes we miss. Please help us to find them. If you see anything that is wrong or should be improved, please let us know through the form .
We will fix it straight away! Thank you so much.

Hi Chloe
Sorry about it. We have added “Free speaking” so no more confusion now

1 Like

Intro class on measures - PDF and audio files don’t seem to match?

1 Like

We’re sorry about it. We have fixed it. thanks for your report

1 Like

PDF feedback form: Report an Error

Hi there,

Just to let you know that the audio file for Troubles with returns (HSK4+) isn’t available.

Cheers,

Sapho.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. We will create these soon. We always put the pdfs online first to make sure everything works the way it should be and then after a while of using them and fixing any mistakes in case there are any (thanks everyone for reporting issues on
Report an Error ) and only then create the audio files to avoid having to re record them wheneywe change something.
So the ones for HSK4+ will be online soon.

Thanks a lot for reminding us through, whenever something gets mentioned in Flexi Forum it gets a bump up on our (rather long) to do list.

1 Like

HSK 3+

In Review Lesson 196 to 199 slides 3,4,5,6,7 are exactly the same as slides 9,10,11,12,13 already reviewed in Review Lesson 191 to 194.

2 Likes