No Teacher In My Class?

Let me check that. Will report back soonest

1 Like

Thankyou, I have already received two extra credits.
Never expected it would happen to me. I can tell everybody that one feels quite confused when it happens the first time. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yes it was an internet outage in the district. Hotspot also didn’t work so your teacher couldn’t enter the class room. Very sorry about that.
Great that you got your credit plus extra credit already.
She is moving soon so this really should not happen again. Was the first class she missed in 2 years teaching at Flexi Classes

1 Like

Hello. I did have a teacher in class but he was unable to host the Zoom. He checked the next class at 3pm and tomorrow at 2pm and they all had the same issue. I have also sent an email to seek quick resolution as I’m already out of luck for my classes today.

My class starts at 5:00 AM this morning but when I logged in, the teacher is no longer there. I don’t know if they have had an emergency or what. Shouldn’t I get a notice if the teacher is cancelling the class? Or opt themselves out 72 hours prior so that another teacher could take their place? I had to wake up extra early for this class. Now, I’ll just have to go cook some noodles and wait for my next hour class.