No Teacher In My Class?

Yes, that’s definitely a problem and we will fix it. As Marine said, email [email protected] and we will have that sorted out for you asap
Thanks for the quick reply @Marine

Hello,

I’d just like to report that there was no teacher in my class. I have refreshed the “My Classes page” multiple times and no sign of anything. I messaged support already. I’m not sure if there’s anything else I should do?

1 Like

Very sorry about that. I am not sure what happened. Support will check and reply to your email with details. Except emailing [email protected] there is no need to do anything. It’s evening already here, but you will get a reply first thing tomorrow when we are back to work.
You will of course get your credits back.

1 Like

Thank you for your timely reply! I appreciate it, thank you.

1 Like

Just found out what happened, Emma (your teacher) for the time wrong by an hour and turned up an hour late. Very sorry about this. Emma is one of the most reliable and amazing Chinese teachers there are (I am sure people on this forum will back me up on this) and this is literally the first time ever she missed a class. She asked me to apologize to you and it definitely won’t happen again.

You will get an email tomorrow regarding your credit refunds too.

4 Likes

Totally backing you up on the awesomeness of Ying Laoshi! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve had her in a previous lesson and she was really great. I hope to take lessons with her again!

Thanks for informing me about what happened! I’m glad that she’s still in good health.

1 Like

Hi there. I waited for 20 mins but no teacher arrived for my class (first one ever which isn’t a great start to be honest). It is early morning in China so maybe they slept in? lol

I took a screenshot which I will send to [email protected].

Andrew

2 Likes

Very sorry and thanks for emailing. I know one teacher had her internet cut today, but I thought that class was successfully re arranged. Will check tomorrow, will have to check the screenshot (most important is the URL which shows the class id) to check for details.

Very sorry about this and we will get it sorted

1 Like

Hi there! Not sure if I should post under this topic, but I have a related situation. I had 2 classes cancelled today and 1 cancelled three days ago. A couple things…I have several classes scheduled over the next few days. If more classes get cancelled, my credits might expire before I use them all ( by just a couple). In cases like this, it would be great if the expiration date of our credits were adjusted accordingly. Secondly, I’m trying to catch up to get back to my regular schedule. This makes that difficult. I’m going to have to cancel my 2 classes booked for tomorrow in order to catch back up on my own. It’d be awesome if I wasn’t charged for them. Kind of frustrating since I only started classes 10 days ago. :cry:

1 Like

Very sorry those classes were cancelled and that really should not happen. I will check into this.
Don’t worry when you get credits returned they again have a whole month validity so that’s no problem.
For having to short term cancel two classes because a class did not happen we can definitely get you those credits back just email [email protected]

Thanks a bunch Andreas. I really appreciate it. I definitely understand " The best laid plans"… I’m recovering from mild Covid…so life happens. It’s no problem. It’s why I’m trying to retake the first 4 classes in VN Into. My brain was not optimally functioning on the first go around. I’m also a bit of a perfectionist. I’m really loving all the info that LTL is providing so far. The YouTube videos are particularly useful. As are the tiktok vids. Pretty happy I pulled the trigger on LTL.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the praise and I will pass that on to the Vietnamese TikTok team.
I am studying Vietnamese myself with Flexi and loving it. Maybe see you in a class later.

1 Like

Love hearing your feedback about the VI Tiktok Alexis.

If you have any suggestions for content, do let me know. I speak weekly with our Tiktok team and would love to hear any ideas out students have.

Hope you continue to enjoy Flexi and get well soon from COVID.

2 Likes

Hello, it seems that my instructor hasn’t showed for my class tonight, as of writing the post it’s currently about 10+ minutes past the hour. Attaching a screenshot of my attendance + timestamp. Please advise.

1 Like

Hello, sorry for the late reply. I saw you emailed already to [email protected] and Margot replied to you there back then, so that should be all sorted now right?

Hi,

I just joined my 3pm class 9 min late because my meeting overran, but my teacher is not in my class. Not sure if they left because I wasn’t there on time? I had thought the policy was to wait for 30min

Thanks
Chloe

Edit: I left the class at 3:35 because I have other stuff to do.

This happens to me once in a while too. It happened just now as well, but my policy is to wait only 15 minutes :wink:

1 Like

Hi, I scheduled a tailor-made 1-on-1 Japanese class a few days ago for today at 3 p.m. EST, but there still isn’t a teacher assigned to it and there are only a few hours before the class. Is the class still on? I’ve also attached a screenshot. Thanks!

Hi Andreas,
it’s the first time that it happened to me, that there is no teacher, I never had any technical problems before. ( In 55 lessons)
I tried everything, refreshed the page several times, emailed the support, waited…
Hopefully it was only some simple error.
Sonja

1 Like