Yoga Positions in Mandarin

4 Likes

Checked my Yoga app, - what a pity, no Mandarin. :cry:

It has Korean and Japanese though. (Asana Rebel).
(Noticed that the Forum is now aiming for these languages, too).

It’s a good idea to change the language setting in apps where you generally know what to do.

1 Like

Yes definitely great to change the language and the practice the words automatically while using them.
Yes, Japanese launch is planned for beginning of July and Korean for August

Korean is on my language list…sometime in the coming decades. :rofl:
I tried the beginning on Duolingo. Deciphering the signs is great fun.

1 Like

Give it a try with a Flexi Class when they are online. Only two more months :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Oh, thanks, so you give me two months to master Chinese. :rofl: :rofl:
Yes, I will definitely look into the Introduction stuff about the lovely alphabet.

2 Likes

They say that the letters can be learned in a few hours but I think they all sound the same. I will stick with Mandarin as I only have trouble with the hundreds of shi and you and the initials and finals. Other than that I’m good to …

2 Likes

Yes from what I read Korean is really easy to learn in terms of the alphabet… the grammar becomes a lot more complex than Mandarin though.

Keep meaning to learn the Hangul but now will wait for Flexi to launch Korean!

Japanese Hiragana and Katakana are great fun to learn also. I’ve gotten most of these nailed down already. Doesn’t take too long. Different ball game to Chinese!

2 Likes

I’m familiar with English term in yoga but not Chinese even I do yoga in Vietnam. Don’t know if Chinese yoga coach speaks those terms or they will say English terms?

2 Likes

In China Yoga teachers speak Mandarin. A sports class in Chinese can actually be a good way to practice. You hear the same terms over and over again and will remember them