Where are you from?

We have been wondering where are all our Flexi Class students from. I am German, located in Vietnam. What about you?

English, now actually located in England (first time in a long time)! Hoping to be back in Asia very soon!

3 Likes

I am from Spain, living in New York City :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m Belarusian, living in Barcelona, Spain! :))

1 Like

I am from Ukraine, living in northern California now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, this is a pretty international forum! :smiley:

I absolutely loved Ukraine when I visited in 2012. Have some amazing memories and made some great friends there. I traveled to Kiev and Donetsk :grinning:

1 Like

I am from Germany. :blonde_woman:

1 Like

I’m from the United States, and I also live in New York City.

2 Likes

Welcome Jessica. To are our 2nd New York resident together with @Manuel-Mandarin-HSK_2 so far.
That’s another place I really want to visit once we are allowed to visit places again…

1 Like

I’m from Canada - seems there’s a few of us here. Hello - from my igloo :slight_smile: :mask:

2 Likes

Haha is it really that cold there?
When I was a little boy the place I always wanted to go to faaaaar away was Canada. I ended up living also very far away in China, but I still haven’t been to Canada.
After Covid it’s definitely on the travel list.

I’m Welsh living in the USA, down south in Louisiana. Hoping to head to China next year when I finish my masters :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome @Yasmin-Mandarin-HSK_1
It’s great to have you here. I have never been to Louisiana but I imagine it’s quite different to Beijing.
I had a one week trip to Wales planned in April 2020…will have to do it when we are allowed to go again.

I have to admit it was a culture shock when I moved to Louisiana. I was halfway through high school, so it was an interesting time to completely uproot my life :smiley:
I hope you get to experience Wales, Andreas, it is a beautiful country that often gets overlooked!

2 Likes

Hi Yasmin, I have a tandem language partner in England, who had lived in Wales for 8 years. He often raves about his time in Wales. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Kateryna, Northern California is definitely one of the most beautiful places on earth. I lived there for a few years and remember the area (and friendly people) fondly. Wherever I travel on earth gets compared to N-Cal by default. :smiley:

2 Likes

I like the weather and nature a lot, it’s a great place to hike and become super healthy in general! :grinning: The lack of good public transport upsets my European sensibility though, ha-ha :sweat_smile: (Yes, I still haven’t gotten my driver’s license…)

4 Likes

French, used to live in China, now back in France! :clipperton_island:

3 Likes

From the United States, currently in the foothills of the southeast.

3 Likes