What's your favorite C-Drama?

I also usually watch dramas or movies that an actor or actress I like is in but surely there must be some dramas that you liked better than others, story- acting- or production-wise? :slight_smile:

VIKI doesn’t even work WITH a VPN, destroyed my world.

iQIYi or Mango TV are option, but as I’m still watching with subtitles - if they have them at all, the quality usually is very bad. Netflix is always a good option - use Taiwan- or Thailand-based VPN for best results, the subtitles are of good quality there. There’s also some streaming websites specifically for Asian shows and movies… in the West people might call them illegal but as in China nobody cares about it, I can send you a link via private message, if you like. :smiley:

Nirvana in Fire (琅琊榜) is my all time #1 favorite! I also loved The Bad Kids (隐秘的角落), Mysterious Lotus Casebook (莲花楼), and I’m currently in the middle of watching Empresses in the Palace (后宫·甄嬛传) because it’s a classic I’m already enjoying a lot. I tend to like “serious” dramas more than idol romance ones, though I loved 苍兰诀 (and refuse to use its English title because it’s cringy…)
My unfortunate favorite actor is Luo Yunxi, but literally none of the shows he’s in (except for some where he does dubbing, like Arcane) are actually good :joy: