We need your help: Flexi Reviews to get Flexi listed on Google?

We need your help :grinning: :kissing_heart: :partying_face:
We are listed on Trustpilot LTL Language School Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of ltl-school.com but were told we need to have at least 100 reviews on there for them to show up on google.
We are at 57 now. There is no need to create an account or anything, just a simple click and write a sentence or two is enough.

Thanks so much for anyone who can help - beers on me next time in Beijing!

Will do. How about a Great Leap pint instead of a ้’ๅฒ› though๏ผŸ :joy:

2 Likes

Oh, I am a big Great Leap fan. Definitely in for that one! :grinning:

We are at 58 now, but that was a really aweful one from someone in Beijing whom our whole teaching team rather never think about again. Anyone else? :grinning:
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/ltl-school.com

Iโ€™ve just Done it :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean:

2 Likes

Did it as well, 40 left!

2 Likes

@Feng2.Zhe2-HSK_4_plus @Kateryna-Mandarin-Intro thanks so much, you are amazing.
Anyone else who has a minute: LTL Language School Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of ltl-school.com
No need to create an account, takes only a minute to fill out. :leo_smiles:

I have done it weeks ago, and one canโ€™t a second time. But I thought about inviting fellow students in my classes to come to the forum to be able to get into contact.

2 Likes

That would be amazing. I think a lot of students dont know of the forum yet. It is a bit hidden in the drop down menu (we will follow your advice and in the next update it will go into the main menu, but that will still be a bit of time).

So an invitation to join here definitely would be great.
And of course for reviews too :leo_smiles: