Want to study Spanish? Please let us know here

Spanish is on our priority list. However, our academic team is currently preoccupied with developing our existing languages to make them more comprehensive, as we have many students progressing to the next level. We are hopeful that we will be able to commence work on our Spanish curriculum soon.

I saw the “plus” lessons that suddenly appeared. Is that what you mean? I was a little curious why students don’t just go from A1 to A2 or maybe retake lessons.

Plus lessons are designed to provide a more comprehensive understanding of a specific topic covered in the non-Plus classes or to explore related topics in greater depth.
If you feel confident in your understanding of A1 and are ready to move on to A2, you can register directly for A2 courses. However, if you feel that you need to expand your vocabulary and consolidate your grasp of A1 concepts, we recommend registering for A1+ classes first. These classes are intended to give you a stronger foundation to build upon. :blush:

Baselang is unlimited tutoring but you have to search for good tutoring. And it come with Flashcard, reading level where you are at. I’m just not connected to Spanish like I’m with Chinese.

Welcome @kimberley-Mandarin_Simplified2 to the forum. We plan to work on flashcards on our system for Chinese first. Do you have any suggestions on how it should be?

Get good tutor that can speak both English and Spanish. They use the platform that’s is memrise. You have Anki. Which is what a lot of YouTube talk about! So your in there. They research the best words that you should know. They have 9 level plus elective which internist people may be interested like medical field. And they match up with flash card.

1 Like