Want the material for Italian B1 available soon? Let us know

Recently, we have noticed that there is an increasing request to study B1 Italian level. We would love to know if there is a big demand for this; our academic team would definitely go ahead and prioritize this level to get it available sooner than expected. Let us know what you think?

3 Likes

Yes, please! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I would love more Italian content :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well noted. Thank you for the feedback :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well noted. Thank you for the feedback :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s been a while but the Italian team is finally ready for B1 level. This will be exciting! The next level will promise to be challenging for sure, and the material will be 100% in Italian, very immersive :100:

On that note, our team would love to hear some insights from you so we can better cater to our students’ needs. What would be your goal for B1 level? Is there any topic or language aspect that you are curious to know? Is there anything we can improve for the Italian material? We’re eager to hear from you :ear:

Ooo nice!

Few things I love about Italy:

– How things are so different region to region. They all boast their own traditions and food. A class based on each region would be really cool :heart_eyes:

– North and South. There are big differences in the day to day lives of a northerner and a southern in Italy. Would love to learn some language terms to describe a stereotypical northerner and southerner.

– Anything food based :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: my favourite Italian dish is a dish most Italians have never heard of which shocked me. It’s typical from Lombardia and even then, there is a big fight between two cities (Brescia and Bergamo) about how best to serve the dish (with or without pancetta). This always fascinated me, first how the two cities fight so passionately about this, and second how few other Italians have heard of this. I’d love to learn about more local dishes and their nuances.

Regarding that last point, if you’re interested, watch this video from 27:22 to see how passionately they slate each other!

1 Like

Wow these are so interesting! The team will have a well of ideas for sure. Thank you for sharing with us, Max.
If you don’t mind me asking, what you aim for when you reach Italian B1 level? Is it like cultural/social immersion, family-related purposes, or academic/career-related purposes?

Personal/family.

We go to Italy twice or so every year to see family so I want to communicate with them as best I can.

1 Like

That is so sweet, and a wonderful insights. Our team will keep this in consideration :wink: