Unable to buy Top up credits

I was on the trial membership. So i booked the 3 classes and wanted to book more the website did not allow me to Top up credits the block was greyed out. The subscription was supposed to kick in on the 7th. Today is the 7th , The membership says i have an active subscription , but no credits .

I still am unable to buy additional credits . Please can you explain why.

2 Likes

As far as I understood your problem:
The subscription renewal does not react to the day only but also to the hour and minute exactly. So, I think it will work later on ā€œtodayā€.
Anyway you will get an answer here, and help, donā€™t worry.

1 Like

Thank you for the response

1 Like

Iā€˜ve got the same problem. The subscription has been active for longer than a week but 0 credits anf unable to book classes. I wrote an email to the support but havenā€˜t got any answer yet. My subscription is ending on 25 of June and I am not sure I can make use of the credits I paid.

1 Like

Iā€™m having a similar problem. I havenā€™t finished my trial membership but was hoping to buy more credits or switch to a proper subscription earlier but that doesnā€™t seem possible to do on the system. Iā€™m currently on vacation and would have liked to do a more intensive week while Iā€™ve got free time. Hopefully itā€™s just a system glitch that we canā€™t top up the credits. I too am waiting for a reply.

1 Like

Oh lala, we need to fix this. Thanks so much for reporting @Lawrence-Mandarin_Simplified_H @Ekaterina-Mandarin-HSK_2 @kyansambo-Mandarin_Simplified
I will dive straight into it and will let you know any updates and questions if there are any.
Dont worry, we will get this to work again asap!

1 Like

I just checked, you got charged and received your subscription credits. As @Sonja-Mandarin-HSK_3 righlyt pointed out, it renews exactly 7 days after you got the trial. As you probably didnt sign up at 00:00 it took until a bit later in the day to renew. You received 20 credits already in your account as expected. Go ahead and use them to book classes :smiley:

Hello Ekaterina, thanks for reporting this. This has been fixed and you already have the 12 credits from your subscription in your account. Thanks a lot for reporting this. Emailing to [email protected] is always good, but the fastest way is always to ask here. Enjoy your classes :smiley:

This is a glitch in the system. You should be able to purchase additional credits while you have an active subscription, which you do. However the system does not recognize this as its a trial subscription. Thanks a lot for pointing this out and we will get this fixed.
If you want to buy credits now, send [email protected] an email to let us know which subscription you want to get when your trial subscription expires (note: currently you have cancelled your subscription, so you would need to change that first to the subscription you want) and we will manually give you the credits now in advance so you can start studying while you are free this week.
Thanks again for reporting this here!

1 Like

Thank you so much for fixing it!

1 Like