Trial Classes HSK 5: Listening

We are launching the HSK 5 level soon and want to do a test class for our new HSK 5 listening classes.
It will take place at 19:00 Beijing Time this Friday.
Free of charge of course, we are looking for students who are at or around HSK 5 level. Please be available after the class for a feedback discussion session.
We will be watching short video clips and talk about them afterwards.
If interested, please post below, I will pm you then.

1 Like

Interested!

Hi, Andreas! I am interested, although I am probably an HSK 4. However, I have been wishing you all would start theme-based listening class options. Please let me know if I can participate (and if not, due to level or whatnot, no prob). Thanks!

1 Like

Yes please!

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve replied in the other thread too - If this is a separate class I’m keen too :slight_smile:

1 Like

We will post the Zoom link here for you to join on Friday. @Andreas_Admin_Flexi @Andreas-Mandarin-HSK_6 Is it correct?

1 Like

@Rosie-Cao Looking forward! I’ll be there!

1 Like

@Chloe-Mandarin-HSK_5 I believe you are being modest with HSK 4 in your username, so this class should fit you. Feel free to check out the writing class too. Students can write in simplified or traditional. Teachers will write simplified though

@PJ-HSK_5 yes, it is a different class. Great to have you there.

@Leah-Mandarin-HSK_3 are you a high or a low HSK 4?

@Muhammad-Mandarin-HSK_3 thanks for the interest. Its a bit too high for HSK 3, but for the future definitely we will have some for you too.
Its great to have you with us on the forum. Just joined and already made two posts. 加油

If you still need people, and it’s not too late, I am also free tonight at 7pm BJ time.

1 Like

Not high HSK4, I estimate low or medium HSK4

Welcome @Feng2.Zhe2-HSK_4_plus I will send you the link in pm a bit later

@Leah-Mandarin-HSK_3 thanks. Lower Medium HSK 4 would find a HSK 5 level class a bit overwhelming, as the jump from HSK 4 to 5 is pretty big. I would Give a few free speaking classes in HSK 4+ a try. If this all works well we will expand to lower levels. Would be great to have you as a tester then.

1 Like

We will have a 2nd HSK 5 Free Listening Trial Class at 21:00 Beijing Time, Friday the 21st of January with the improved pdf based on the feedback last time.
If you are HSK 5 level, you are welcome to join. People who joined trial classes last time can of course join again for a 2nd time, no problem.
Very exciting - teacher is again Emma Ying of course.
This class will be recorded for training and marketing purposes, so we need everyone to have their camera on.

1 Like

I would like to sign up for the listening class! Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi there,

Can I join this second HSK 5 Free Listening Class, even though I am currently following HSK 4+ classes on Flexiclasses?
I used to have an HSK 5 level 12 years ago. Over the time, I have lost some of my speaking skills, my listening skills tend to come back more quickly.
Just let me know.
Sapho.

1 Like

@Sapho-Mandarin-HSK_4 yes thats ok. Welcome to the team
So we will have two students in this class @Ben-Mandarin-HSK_5 and @Sapho-Mandarin-HSK_4 I will pm you the zoom link

2 Likes

I would love to go but am working at that time.

2 Likes

Maybe the writing class works instead?