Suggestions for Chinese Cheat Sheets

Could we have a thread where we can propose certain topics for these cheat sheets?

One I would love to see is “classroom vocabulary” with things such as “verb”, “adjective”, “example”, “negative/positive sentence”, “correct”, “incorrect”, “dialogue”, “new words”.

Are these words introduced on the Intro/HSK1 levels and I may have missed them since I started in the HSK2 lessons?

4 Likes

Thanks so much for bringing this up and yes definitely. @Katie is in charge of this and is very open for suggestions. Afterwards we can also then make a new topic for each Cheat Sheet on the Forum.

I moved this comment into a new topic @Manuel-Mandarin-HSK_2
I would definitely love more people to create topics by their own on Flexi Forum. Just press the “New Topic” button on the top right corner and create a topic for any questions, suggestions or thoughts you have.
I will definitely be there to reply straight away.

2 Likes

Do you have one on punctuation? That would be good to see!

Also - would be really good to have one about using facebook/instagram in chinese, common words (e.g. comment, follow, like, etc).

1 Like

We do indeed @Chloe-Mandarin-HSK_5 - one of our recent creations.

The blog is here and has a number of graphics in you can use including this one…

5 Likes

This one is a great idea. We’ll add this to our Monday agenda! Thanks Chloe

2 Likes

We just put the one with class room vocab online, what do you think?

Punctuation one is great! Classroom one was useful too, but that was a while ago - I realise you mean for the adjectives/synonyms etc - I don’t see that one?

I also really liked the drinks menu one - hopefully post-lockdown I can start practicing using that :wink:

How about one for medicines? Paracetamol/ cough syrup / etc etc?

1 Like

@Katie what do you think?

Hi Chloe here is the grammar words graphic :slight_smile:
Grammar Words (2)

5 Likes

Yes medicine cheat sheet is a great idea!

3 Likes