Student meeting Jun 24 2024

Our upcoming student meeting will be on Monday, June 24 at 9 a.m. (Singapore time), which is Sunday, June 23 at 9 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time).

We are eager to learn more about your experience with the system and any feedback you have to help us enhance your learning experience on the platform. Of course, we will also be there to answer any questions you have about Flexi Classes.

If you can make time to join us, please comment below.

I will plan on it.

1 Like

I’ll send the Zoom link 1 day before the meeting. Very excited to meet you on June 24

I will try to attend. 9 pm on a Sunday evening can be a little “iffy” for me.

1 Like

We hope to see you in student meeting

I’m sending the zoom link for our student meeting on Monday :lexthelion_diagonal_logo:

Thank you, everyone, for taking the time to chat with me in today’s meeting. It was a great opportunity to listen to your experiences, understand what you like, and learn what we can do to improve your learning experience.
Wishing everyone a productive week ahead. :lexthelion_hole_greeting:

1 Like

just seeing I missed this. Not sure if there was an email blast on it, but if not there definitely should be. I’m probably more active on Discord and email than coming by this forum :wink:

-Jordan

2 Likes

Ah, I should have posted on discord. Next time, I’ll post on there as well :smiling_face:

1 Like