Slight bug in "My Classes" screen

A couple of times recently, I’ve noticed a slight issue on the “My Classes” screen.

Let’s say my class on “Mid-Autumn Festival” (or whatever) is starting in a few minutes. On the “My Classes” screen, it appears under “My Next Class” as you’d expect. I click on “Join Class” and do the class.

Now, fast forward… A few minutes after the class finishes, “My Next Class” unsurprisingly no longer shows “Mid-Autumn Festival”. It shows the next class on my schedule. That’s completely logical, but what’s a bit strange is that “Mid-Autumn Festival” is now nowhere at all on the screen: it’s not shown under “My Past Classes”.

When I refresh the page, “Mid-Autumn Festival” now appears under “My Past Classes”, as it should. So this is not a big deal, just a slight glitch. I guess what happens is that “My Next Class” refreshes itself automatically, whereas “My Past Classes” only refreshes when I force it to?

1 Like

thats very interesting. Thanks for letting us know. I will check that out.

1 Like

Mine is the same. It turns up eventually but @Andreas_Admin_Flexi it’s worth fixing as the most likely time to give feedback is directly after a class, so you’re missing out on our pearls of wisdom!

2 Likes

Yeah I was actually thinking of asking, what is the time duration that a class pops up in past classes. I feel like it can be hours sometimes!

2 Likes

I just tried it out. When I refreshed the page, the class immediately appears under “Past Classes”.
The issue I believe is correct as what @Philip-Mandarin-HSK_1 said. The Join Class is auto refreshed, however Past Classes is not. We will look into this, thanks a lot.
In the meantime you can refresh the page after your class finished and be able to see the class under “Past Classes” straight away.

1 Like

It admittedly took us a while, but nothing that gets reported on here is forgotten :star_struck:

We just fixed this and after you finish a class it should not appear immediately under “past classes” and you can rate it straight away without having to refresh the page.
I tested it and it works, but any feedback if this is how you want it to work is most welcome
@Chloe-Mandarin-HSK_5 @Vicki-Mandarin-HSK_2 @Philip-Mandarin-HSK_1

1 Like