Questions about Flexi sprint

Hi, I got the email about the language sprint challenge recently, and although I registered, I’ve got a couple questions:

• “This study challenge is for both existing students who have not booked any Flexi Classes for a month and for new students.” What does this mean? If I had classes recently, is it ok for me to participate?
  • The survey asks which language we study. If someone takes classes in two languages, does that count or is the sprint for learning a single language only?
  • “This study challenge is for both existing students who have not booked any Flexi Classes for a month and for new students.” What does this mean? If I had classes recently, is it ok for me to participate?

If you have taken classes in the last 30 days, you’re not eligible for this challenge. You are still welcome to participate, but you won’t be rewarded with free credits.

• The survey asks which language we study. If someone takes classes in two languages, does that count or is the sprint for learning a single language only?

Personally, I would expect that to count, but we’ll have to wait for official guidance.

Thank you very much @Ben-Mandarin-HSK_5 for your help explaining the first question. :100:
@Sandra-Mandarin-HSK_4 for the second question " The survey asks which language we study. If someone takes classes in two languages, does that count, or is the sprint for learning a single language only? => If you take two languages at the same time, you will set yourself two goals, and we will count them separately.