Our Blogs // Writing for LTL in Exchange for Credits

Hey everyone. I just wanted to plug our blogs in case you perhaps miss them and propose a little something for you.

In the Marketing team we spend A LOT of time on creating content, whether it be graphics, videos or articles and we really do pride ourselves on it. My goal is to make us the #1 online resource for language learning and whilst that’s ambitious, it keeps the team and I firmly on our toes!

Now we teach more than just Mandarin we are building our Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese blogs. I wanted to share them in case you missed them with you and also propose something for any of you interested…

Vietnamese Blog | https://flexiclasses.com/vietnamese
Japanese Blog | Flexi Japanese Blog - Learn Chinese Online with LTL Mandarin School. Online Chinese Classes in groups or individually with our first-rate and certified Mandarin teachers will have your Chinese advancing at super speedy levels.
Korean Blog | https://flexiclasses.com/korean
Mandarin Blogs | Movie, App & TV Show Reviews | Mandarin Immersion Blog & http://ltl-school.com/blog

One of my jobs at LTL is putting together an amazing team of content writers and I thought, as we have some hugely passionate students, why not ask you guys as well.

If anyone is interested in writing for us drop me a message ([email protected]) and we can discuss in further detail. We’d gladly pay you in free Flexi classes.

All languages are welcome - we have websites in 17 different languages if I remember rightly so the chances are, we cover your native language as well as English!

Hope to hear from some of you!

Max | LTL Marketing

5 Likes

let read my Vietnamese blog hehe.

2 Likes

The blogs are awesome! How long does it usually take to publish a blog?

Thanks Ben, really appreciate the comment, it’s the thing we spend more time on than anything else in truth!

Normally a student would send me the blog via Word and I do all the formatting/linking etc. This allows the writer to focus on that and nothing else.

A few students on this forum have sent some superb content in thus far and it’s been a big help in allowing our team to focus on other things aside from writing :slight_smile:

I make sure we add relevant ones to the ADDITIONAL RESOURCES section in each class which I hope are well received :slight_smile:

2 Likes

PS any favourite blogs or ones that stood out for you? It’s really useful for me to know what people like/dislike or want to see more of!

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

There are quite a few, actually.

The app reviews are all very useful. For example, I purchased a lifetime subscription after reading the HSK Online App review. The movie recommendations (and anti recommendations as well). The New HSK article was how I actually found about LTL from Google.

And last but not least all the personal stories, e.g. Fluent in 3 months about Benny Lewis, Chinese Homestay over 40 written by Lenka (who translated the whole LTL site to Czech), and Alex’s journey about effortlessly learning his 12th language (or 21st, I lost count).

1 Like

Love to hear that, very useful indeed. I’ll be feeding that back to our team and we’ll try to do more of the same.

We went hard on the TV/Movie reviews last year but stopped those for other content. I might get some more as TV is course always has new trends and shows to follow!

Thanks Ben

2 Likes

Max-H Would it be possible to have certain blogs entirely in Chinese? While reading some of the current articles, I often wonder how I would express those ideas in Mandarin.

While I may not be able to contribute translations or original Chinese content myself, I would love to read short texts created by teachers, staff members, or even other students.

1 Like

It’s a good idea we did discuss before.

I might bring it back to the forefront of discussion to be honest Ben, it’s a nice idea.

When we get time we’ll try and provide some. If you have further ideas/requests about what you’d like just let us know and we’ll try and provide something as close as we can :slight_smile:

1 Like