[NEW LANGUAGE] Italian is coming to town!

We will have Italian on air soon with 2 levels Intro and A1 :pinched_fingers:
Anyone studying Italian?
Also, please recommend us the next language you wish to coming up :raised_back_of_hand:

5 Likes

Yes, me. :star_struck:
I am also learning French…

4 Likes

sounds awesome! Looking forward to Thai (and maybe German?) as well hehe

4 Likes

If you’d have said a year ago LTL would be offering Italian I’d have laughed!

Personally very happy about this and I’ll be joining classes as soon as they are available :slight_smile:

Only problem - I can’t fit all these languages in with a full time job. I want Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Italian (and a bit of Russian)… but it’s really quite hard to keep up! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Come buono, davvero ho bisogno praticare l’Italiano. Dopo molti anni, ho smemorato molto e veramente adesso dovrei cercare molti momenti per l’esatta parole. Mi chiesto se altri personi hanno lo stesso problema cercando parole quando studiando altre lingue: spesso si trove la parole corretta per un altra lingua che si sta studiando piu’ spesso! Cosi ridiculoso.

That’s really cool @AmeNguyen. I’d be interested in refreshing my Italian and German, but only after I’ve gotten deeper into Chinese. I want to be fluent in Chinese first.

凯莉

1 Like

Hi guys, Italian is now published on the platform. Yay! We worked hard on this. Hope to have feedback from the you guys :star_struck:

1 Like

3 classes booked up :slight_smile: excited to try

1 Like