New Full Course Schedule?

When will this be published? I am interested in doing full course instead of searching for classes but it looks like they are all nearing their end.

Thanks!

1 Like

Have you scrolled down a little? For HSK 1 there’s still three full courses starting in December, depending on what time is convenient for you one of them might fit your schedule. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There should be courses for many months ahead. Can you send me a screenshot if not?
Or maybe it’s just needing so scroll down a bit further.
This is an easy thing to miss, though I am not sure how to make this easier yet :exploding_head:

Oh yes scrolling down helps. Not sure how I missed that. Maybe make the drop down window taller? Anyway I got it now…thanks!

1 Like

Oh that’s great and no worries at all. Thanks for asking on here so that other people can also learn.

We need to make that more obvious. Not sure how yet though

1 Like

I actually had the same thing happening to me when I started using the website and didn’t know I could scroll down to see the full course schedules. The problem is that when you open the drop down and stop any movement because you might first be reading the lines, the scroll bar will dissappear after two seconds, so it is not obvious that there is more written below. Is there maybe a way not to make the scroll bar dissapear?

2 Likes

That is a very good observation and I never realized this.
Thanks so much for the suggestion and this should be easy to fix.
We will get on this asap

2 Likes

@Stefanie-Mandarin-HSK_3 @Johnny-Mandarin-HSK_1
We updated now to display the scroll bar always when there are full courses for people to scroll down.
Thank you both so much for your excellent feedback, this has super useful. This issue probably confused loads of people but nobody ever asked so we didnt know about it and never fixed it.
It was easy to do too.
Thanks so much - and if you ever see anything again you think is not working properly or could be done better, please create forum post about it. We will get on it straight away.

Merry Christmas

1 Like