Music lesson: Free trial class!

Our material team is testing a new type of class: MUSIC LESSON :notes:
:tada: We will offer a FREE TRIAL class for suggested time and date in the comments.
Anyone from level A2 Vietnamese is welcome in!
Check out our materials for this:
VN B1 T246 Song Everyday I Choose a Joy 2023 12 05.pdf (708.6 KB)
Please note that the class will be recorded.
If interested please leave a message below with your name, current Vietnamese level on Flexi Classes, which time zone you are in and when you would be ready to join from next week.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Woohoo great work, Sam! @Brett-Vietnamese-VN @Lou-Vietnamese-VN_B1 @Beryl2N anyone interested in a free trial B1 lesson?

1 Like

@Linh-Vietnamese-VN_A2_Upper_El @Neil-Vietnamese-VN_A2_Elementa @Noah-Vietnamese-VN_A2 @Christine-Vietnamese-VN_A1_Beg @Beryl2N @Masayuki-Vietnamese-VN_A1_Uppe have a sneak peek of the upcoming level :partying_face:

1 Like

Cool idea​:blush: :+1:

When there’s no recording I’ll be happy to join.
My level is too low for B1 anyways, currently repeating A1 classes.

1 Like

This sounds awesome and I’d love to join the class!

I’m in California (PDT / UTC-07) and I’ve taken most of the A2+ classes. Thanks.

1 Like

Woah this is new!!

Looking forward to hearing how it goes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Linh Nguyen, V2+ Upper Elementary, currently in Central Daylight Savings Time (GMT-5). Monday - Friday I am available from 1800-2100 for classes. Anytime really on weekends :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m creating a free trial class for Linh Nguyen A2+, too. Would you like to join us?

No worries! The record is just for internal use because we need to check the quality of this new type of lesson. I’m opening a free trial class next weekend. Despite level A1, welcome in! :partying_face:

Sure, Linh’s suggested times Tuesday to Friday will probably work for me, and maybe weekends. Thanks!

1 Like

@Linh-Vietnamese-VN_A2_Upper_El , @Brett-Vietnamese-VN
:hugs: Here is the link to book the free trial class for this music lesson, see you then!