Memorize chinese characters

Hello everybody! :slightly_smiling_face:

I found an application to memorize Chinese characters. I’ve always had trouble memorizing Chinese characters, but this app helped me a lot to learn the characters, I don’t know if other people are in the same situation as me.

But I hope this application will help you!

If not, do you have any recommendations on applications or tips on how to learn the characters? :slightly_smiling_face:

Here the link to download the app: Wordholic

2 Likes

Hi Eva, welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing this resource.

I will check it out :slight_smile:

For remembering Chinese characters - Anki, Hack Chinese and Quizlet have always been popular with Chinese students.

Drops is another one that is really easy on the eye too.

I am sure they’ll be plenty more suggestions from others on the forum too :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s a nice resource to share, thanks Eva!

I’ve been using Skritter, and Hack Chinese is a very popular one amongst the LTL community :slight_smile:

I really like Drops too, even though the free plan only allows for 5 minutes a day.

My all-time favourite app (for any language actually) is LingoDeer!

thank you for your recommendations! I did not know skritter and hack chinese, I will go see what it is! :smiley:

Yes recommend hack Chinese 100%, but if you are a beginner I also liked chineasy or following yiqihanzi on instagram for some beautiful representations. As a beginner I loved to see the shapes and meanings in characters and helped me appreciate how they all tie together

2 Likes

Great shout and I second this. I’ve had a few chats with MC (creator of YiQi) over Zoom and she’s a lovely character behind an impressive brand.

1 Like

Hi, I ve been using brainscape for several years now.
Braincscape exists in application but also in website.
It is very easy to use and you can save other people’s memory cards. This makes it a time saver. You can also share your flashcards with your friends.

2 Likes

Thank you for your recommandations ! I like using chineasy too ! I do not know yiqihanzi, but you make me want to discover it ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you, brainscape looks like a really good application and a fun one ! I will absolutly download it :smiley:

3 Likes