Korean B2 Upper Intermediate (TOPIK 4) ARE READY :heart_eyes:
We will generate the lessons very soon
Korean levels will be as below:

• Intro (audio available)
  • A1 (Topik 1) (audio available)
  • A2 (Topik 2-3) (audio available)
  • B1 (topik 3-4)
  • B2 (Topik 4) (current highest level)
  • C1 (Topik 5) (coming soon at the middle of June, and will have Free speaking)
  • C2 (Topik 6) (will have Free speaking)
2 Likes

I have a question about the Korean courses you are adding. I see that the B2+ class has been added to the drop down menu. When will class schedules start to be uploaded? Do you intend to do B2+, C1, C1+, C2, C2+ instead of this schedule now?

2 Likes

HI Siobhan
Nice to see you. I’m uploading B2+ topics that’s why you can B2+ in the drop-down menu. The first class of B2+ will be available on 27/06. We will definitely do more levels but we will add A1+ and A2+ first because some students at the beginner level want to practice more.
which level are you in?

1 Like

I’m reviewing all the levels currently to re-learn material. …previously I was between B1 and B2.

Once I catch up I’ll just switch back to Mandarin and review/refresh up to HSK3 and then keep learning from there. I’m just trying to plan out because I see a 3 month gap between December and March 2023 for some Mandarin classes.

2 Likes

Don’t worry the Mandarin classes for 2023 will be filled. There is always a full calendar of classes (meaning for each level at every hour a new group class starts) available four weeks ahead. For further ahead some classes are ready but not always all yet.
Great to see you switch between languages like this. That’s exactly what Flexi was built for.

1 Like

I haven’t really had an organized option to keep up my languages up. I did review up to HSK2 when you had fixed online classes (and started Flexi) but HSK 3 wasn’t out yet. I happened to check out your site again this month and noticed way more levels and options were available so I’m glad I can work on Korean and Mandarin Chinese acquisition again.

2 Likes

Oh great to have you back. Yes we have come a looooong way from when we started two years ago. So many more levels and languages, audio files, the pronunciation trainer (would love to hear some feedback from students about that btw), improved the teaching materials (we are learning too), improved the software (mostly due to recommendations from students on this forum) etc.
It’s been quite a ride…

1 Like