Joined the 100 Club

Congratulations!! :tada:

1 Like

Nice!! Well done, you’ve been the definition of consistency lately :slight_smile:

1 Like

It definitely requires a lot of discipline and dedication to study every day, especially when balancing work and other responsibilities. It’s great to see that you have been able to commit to your learning goals :clap:

1 Like

Same! Also finally finished the 100 last month. Just took me about 1 1/2 years. :face_with_peeking_eye: We’re supposed to write to the language school of our choice directly for the free week, right?

4 Likes

Congratulations! Yes, you are correct. Here is the information that we need from you to arrange a free week of studying in China.
Flexi Classes Rating Free Classes.docx.pdf (57.1 KB)

1 Like

I see that the pdf only mentions Beijing, Shanghai and Beihai, but a post above mentions Taipei. Would it also be possible to redeem the free course in Taipei? :thinking: (I’m planning to go there next year, should have 100+ classes at that point so it’d be convenient)

Yes, you can redeem for a free week in Taipei. Taipei is fully booked for the next few months; therefore, you can only see three available locations on the pdf file. You can email us next year when you reach 100 classes to check the availability in Taipei. @Sandra-Mandarin-HSK_4

2 Likes

Alright, cool! I plan to go there around the end of February, so hopefully it’ll be available then :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A bit late to the party. Hoping to catch up with @Antoine-Mandarin-Intro soon!
Screen Shot 2023-07-03 at 9.19.55 PM

4 Likes

Nice!

Took my first Flexi Class in 3 months today and will hit it hard over the next two months.

Hope to join you in esteemed company soon Ben!

2 Likes

Joining the club too!

3 Likes

Wonderful :star_struck:

Nice!! Well done Sandra

Well done!! :clap::trophy:

I use the RATE function to TAG my reviewed classes (update my anki vocab using vocabs+audio). Recently I did not find time to review them, so I only rated 33 classes :frowning: