Joined the 100 Club

Finally got to my 100th Flexi Class today. Took longer than expected after my 3 month hiatus but finally made it.

Anyone a part of the elite club yet?! Time to redeem my free week course now :heart_eyes:

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 14.27.56

7 Likes

Congratulations Max !

Iā€™m really close to my 250th class, but still really far from achieving fluency. :sweat_smile:
But anyway, Iā€™m enjoying the classes and definitely can feel some amazing progress compared to when I started from scratch ~ two years ago. :confetti_ball:

9 Likes

Oh wow, puts my 100 to absolute shame - superb work Antoine.

Keep on going, youā€™ll be well set when the borders open to have some in-depth conversations with the locals. Thatā€™s when youā€™ll realise the work youā€™ve put in has been all worth it.

Glad youā€™re enjoying studying with Flexi :smiley:

2 Likes

@Max Congratulations on reaching 100 classes!
@Antoine-Mandarin-Intro Congratulations on nearing 250 classes!

How about some badges? 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300ā€¦? Gaming type incentives :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Interesting idea. Any suggestions for badge names?

@Andreas-Mandarin-HSK_6
We could use that joke categorisation mentioned Funny - Language learning stages
50: Beginner
100: Waystage
150: Threshold
200: Vantage
250: Operational Proficiency
300: Mastery

:wink:

3 Likes

I like that!

Iā€™m almost halfway to 100. Which is my ultimate goal, because MAN I will claim that one week. :joy:

5 Likes

I have reached the 50 badge. :woman_student: :star_struck:
Tomorrow is my 56th LTL lesson.

4 Likes

Wow thatā€™s really impressive! Just shows the progress you can achieve with commitment and consistency :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to seeing the new badge graphics and their descriptions. And earning oneā€¦ :smiley:

How can I see how many classes Iā€™ve done? I looked at All Past Classes but thereā€™s no number

1 Like

There is no number for that at the moment but as a work around there is a summary for how many classes you reviewed. If you always review all classes then you know

I just joined the 100 Club and have reviewed 102 classes. What are the details for redeeming the free week course?

4 Likes

Congrats Sarah, thatā€™s a great effort. Iā€™m sure @Andreas-Mandarin-HSK_6 will be able to enlighten you.

Keep up the great work :smiley:

1 Like

Well done and welcome to the 100 Club!
You will get a one week free group class course at LTL Beijing, Shanghai or Taipei.
Participation is subject to availability of course, which means that Beijing and Shanghai are hard to do with the current Covid restrictions. Taiwan however has some visas already working for students traveling there and it should open up further soon.
We are looking to expand this to LTL Korea and LTL Japan soon too.
Just enquire with the school and mention you are a member of the ā€œFlexi 100 Clubā€ to get your free week of group classes.

1 Like

Congrats to everyone in the 100+ club! Iā€™m working on it.

I was wondering where people stay during class, but I found my answer in the LTL-School site header after looking a little more carefully. So, no need to answer.

1 Like

Joined today!

3 Likes

Wow wow, welcome to join the 100 club. How long does it take you to complete 100 classes? @Feng2.Zhe2-HSK_4

From March 2021 - to Dec 2021 , then a long break, then April 2023 to June 2023. So, About a year. But Iā€™ve been going faster this time around, 1 class almost every day since April(around 50 classes).

1 Like