I rated xx classes

My past classes
“I rated xx Classes” (typo btw) is clickable, but there is nothing behind it?

My husband is just getting used to my idea of going to China next year. He can spend the day on the beach in Beihai, and I’ll do Chinese classes. :closed_book: :beach_umbrella:

4 Likes

That is a very good point. Due to the pandemic we didnt really put any priority on creating that page.
However as you mentioned it, I just wrote it now, the links works now. Welcome to www.ltl-beihai.com
Attached a few pics from the last few weeks at LTL Beihai. We went to the beach (its pretty warm there at the moment), had a jiaozi making evening and a student birthday last weekend.
I have never met more hospital people anywhere in the world than in Beihai.
2021 07 12 BH Students in Class 2021 07 20 BH Students on Beach 01 1627902747100

1 Like

Thanks for the nice pictures and the Beihai Link.
What I meant is:

• the typo (class)
  • you can click on “I rated 24 class”, and then there is no page behind.
    I thought I could find some more details about the conditions how it could work to get a free one week course.
    e.g.:
    How many free hours in this free week?
    Each city possible?
    What else is there to be considered, to pay, to organize, to have organized?
1 Like

yes, I understood what you meant. The link now works, please try again.
And thanks for the note on the spelling mistake. We will get that fixed!

Really sorry, but this is all I get:
Page not found - LTL School (ltl-school.com)

1 Like

I mis-read this thread as you were thinking about starting some X-rated classes :rofl:

7 Likes

aiyayaya…I forgot to press safe.
It works now

@Feng2.Zhe2-HSK_4_plus :lexthelion_wall_hiding:

1 Like

@Feng2.Zhe2-HSK_4_plus It turns out that I lead a very risky life: One of my jobs is to direct a choir or work with singers, in times of Pandemic being sung to, seems to be the most dangerous thing… - and the use of foreign languages seems to be a dangerous thing too. :rofl: :rofl:
@Andreas_Admin_Flexi It works :slight_smile: The pictures are great. It is always good to make beautiful plans for the future. I see myself there already. :cn:

1 Like

Thanks. I am not in China myself at the moment and I got really homesick whole going through these. China is beautiful. I miss it.

1 Like

@Andreas-Mandarin-HSK_6 I see the validity is set to 1 year. Is this taking into account the pandemic and travel restrictions?

2 Likes

Its one calendar year, which hopefully should be enough to make it past the travel restrictions…we really need our schools in China to be able to have students travel there again.
For Taiwan it should be easily possible I think for the mainland hopefully too, but who knows what the world is planning to bring us next year…

1 Like

Made it to 100 - yay! I started LTL classes in April 2021 so it’s been about 9 months. Time flies!

3 Likes

Fair play Chloe! Must be one of the first to reach that number. Keep it up :clap:

1 Like

Wow, you really rate every class @Chloe-Mandarin-HSK_5 ? That is dedication!

1 Like

Well done. And yes please rate all classes, including writing some feedback. The most useful are suggestions how to improve.
But just saying some nice is also of course appreciated always.

Very nice @Chloe-Mandarin-HSK_5! I’m pretty close to a free trip to China too-just waiting for HSK5 to be launched before I sign up for more. Meanwhile, I’m having fun with some Vietnamese and Japanese classes (they’re hard!).

I started taking classes in August 2021 when I saw HSK4+ was about to be launched in September.

2 Likes

(and yes, I know it’s not really a free trip and that we can’t really travel :wink: )

3 Likes

How are you finding Japanese Ben? I’m really enjoying it and the fact we can read Hanzi is such a massive help.

I did a few Instagram lives with a Japanese speaker also, essentially showing the world how bad my Japanese is, but it’s engaging and a free lesson also :wink:

Hope to see you in a lesson soon.

2 Likes

I tend not to review if I’m just repeating myself, but there is also the question of whether there is something that really needs improvement, or it’s just how a student feels on the day. Sometimes a class is difficult because we are tired or our brains are distracted. It’s not a reflection on the teacher. There are also different styles of teaching. Max may not like a teacher that I think is great, and vice versa. I don’t know how the teachers feel about it, but there was one occasion when you asked us to tell you our favourite teacher for that month. I thought that was a good way of being balanced in our opinions. But other students may feel differently.