How to add Flexi Classes to your Outlook/Apple/Google calendar new button?

Thanks so much for that suggestion. I had no idea. Will look into that

1 Like

I could never really get Google Calendar to work. I’m able to add it but my classes don’t show up on it.

2 Likes

Oh really? That shouldn’t happen. Anyone else has the same problem?

1 Like

Today LTL classes magically started showing up on my calendar! 加油!

2 Likes

That’s indeed a bit strange. We made some changes, but none related to calendar (at least I thought so).
Please let me know if anyone else experiences problems adding their Flexi Classes to their calendars.

1 Like

Mine actually did the same, just magically appeared without me changing anything (to my knowledge)!

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t realize they were missing for you too. Probably affected all users then?
Good that it’s back

1 Like

It’s a bit mysterious how that works though. Newly booked classes still don’t automatically show up, at least not immediately. Maybe they get automatically added as a batch during regular intervals?

1 Like

@Philip-Mandarin-HSK_1 we are testing the new feature that will allow to copy the link of the web calendar. Does this look good to you?
Just to check that the format is correct, could you send me an example of your WebCal link you are currently using, so I can check that it copies the correct one (the programmers say it does, but I like to double check things).

@Ben-Mandarin-HSK_5 does your calendar work normally again?

Not quite. I had all classes on the calendar until Sunday, but classes for this week have not shown up yet.

That is very strange. It works for my calendar. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
I am not really sure how to trouble shoot for this

The classes for this week appeared on my calendar. I think there is some delay-the classes don’t show up as soon as they are booked but after a time period.

1 Like

That does look good to me! I’ll PM you with the webcal link. Thanks again!

1 Like

Oh, now that would be interesting. So all classes turn up but it takes a while? Does it have anything to do with refreshing or the like? How long does it usually take?

Mine does the same. It’s not instant, but usually within the hour, or if I make a manual change on my calendar, or close and re-open it… they show.

1 Like

One of my classes is still not showing up even though I booked it couple of days ago.