Free Classes anyone?

We are looking to organize some free HSK 1, HSK 2, HSK 3 and HSK 4 classes and are looking for volunteers to join.
The class will be recorded and snippets of it will be used in videos for advertising.

Time wise we are flexible and would see when everyone is free.
If interested please reply below with your

1. Your HSK Level
  2. Your Time Availability (Beijing time zone) next week

If you have any friends who might be interested, they are most welcome to join too, even if they never studied Flexi Classes so far.

Which lessons will you choose, and maybe, do you know already which teachers?

2 Likes

The lesson will depend on the level of the students who express interest and the teacher on the time availability of those students. It definitely will be someone with great ratings though.
Was hoping to hear from some students who might be interested. Are you? :lexthelion_wall_hiding:

Ah unfortunately I am busy most of next week but I’m free on Monday after 5pm - midnight (Beijing time). HSK 4.

2 Likes

Okay, why not join a free lesson. :grin:

1. HSK 1 or 2
  2. My occupation is flexible at the moment, some dates still wait to be fixed though.

Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, between 2 p.m. and 6 a.m. the next day, BJ time
Tuesday, from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.

2 Likes

Great and that sounds good. I hope a few more will join. If you meet any other nice and friendly students in a class, please invite them too.

1 Like
  1. HSK4 or 4+
  2. Tue, Thu midnight-1am would work best for me. The alternative is noon-2pm (my 9pm-midnight).
1 Like

Hsk 4
Free after 6pm BJ time most nights next week

1 Like

@Feng2.Zhe2-HSK_4_plus @Ben-Mandarin-HSK_5 @Chloe-Mandarin-HSK_5 great, lets start with one or two free HSK 4 class then, depending on how much matching time slots we can get. Would 11 or 10 pm Beijing time work for you on Thursday, Friday or Saturday?
Please reply with availability (Beijing time) this week (Thursday means tomorrow). Please try to be as flexible as possible, as we also need to arrange the teacher.

Thursday 22:00 Yes/No
Thursday 23:00 Yes/No
Friday 22:00 Yes/No
Friday 23:00 Yes/No
Saturday 22:00 Yes/No
Saturday 23:00 Yes/No
Sunday 22:00 Yes/No
Sunday 23:00 Yes/No
Monday 22:00 Yes/No
Monday 23:00 Yes/No

@Ben-Mandarin-HSK_5 I know it might be a bit early for you, hope it still possible though for you. I have two specific teachers in mind and they cant teach after midnight.

The only time I could possibly do is Thursday after 23 - but I would be late, more like 23:20-23:30.

I might theoretically also do Saturday 23:30 but I can’t promise that.

1 Like

Friday or Monday I can join

1 Like

I could do:

Sunday 22:00 Yes

Monday 22:00 Yes

Hi Andreas,
I just saw this post via a weekly LTL email feed, so I’m sorry if I’m responding too late.

1. HSK 1 or 2 like Sonja. I’m currently working through HSK 2, as my reading is HSK2 but my listening is slower, closer to HSK1.
  2. BJ time: Saturdays 9:30-16:30, Sundays 12:30-16:30, Mondays 14:30-16:30, Tuesdays 13:30-16:30, Wednesdays 9:30-16:30, Fridays 9:30-16:30.

I need a couple days’ notice to re-organise my schedule. The above times are actually work hours but I am fairly flexible.

Kelly

2 Likes

Its been a bit tough to organize with the different schedules. So we now have the following dates

HSK 4 class: Wednseday 8th of September 23:00 (Beijing time). Are you free to join @Chloe-Mandarin-HSK_5 @Ben-Mandarin-HSK_5 (maybe a bit too easy for you?) @Feng2.Zhe2-HSK_4_plus ?
The topic is: Eating Dirt Again LTL Flexi Classes if you took the topic already, dont worry, we will make it fun for the 2nd time. Teacher is Carol.

HSK 2 class: Friday 10th of September 23:00 (Beijing time). Are you free to join @Sonja-Mandarin-HSK_3 @Kelly-Mandarin-HSK_3 (dont worry we will take an easy one) In case you know another about HSK 2 student or meet someone during a class, please send them the link to this thread if possible :slight_smile: Would be great to have a few more students join (and I dont know if you two can make it)
Topic: HSK 2, Chapter 1 At the Fake Market LTL Flexi Classes

Anyone who can make it, please let me know and I will send you the Zoom link. Thanks so much for participating. :lexthelion_walking:

Would it be too disruptive if I join late e.g. 23:30-midnight?

1 Like

Ah, would love to, but we would need people to be there for the whole class.
Any chance you can make 23:00 ?
I know its not so great for US time zone…

@Andreas_Admin_Flexi unfortunately no, it’s not up to me.

2 Likes

Sorry, I can‘t make it. :desert_island: :cactus:

2 Likes

Yes, I can

1 Like

great, I will pm you the zoom link tomorrow.