Flexi-Classes question

Just wondering about the flexi classes, when i search for classes, there are classes listed that dont have a teacher, if i join that class will a teacher be assigned? What happens if i choose one without a teacher and none is assigned at time of class?

1 Like

Hi @Maurice-Mandarin-HSK_4 - the teachers have an overview of all the classes that have been booked but where no teacher is allocated yet. They can then choose to teach that class. From my experience, if you book a class, a teacher will select the class very quickly. Depending on the time of day, sometimes within minutes. I’ve never had the situation where no teacher has been allocated to a class, although it came close once. The LTL team are very good at ensuring that a booked class is covered by a teacher. I’ve only had one short notice cancellation in a year and I’ve completed the intro, HSK 1 and HSK 2 schedule as well as quite a few 1:1 classes.

3 Likes

thanks so much for the excellent explanation @Vicki-Mandarin-HSK_2

@Maurice-Mandarin-HSK_4 it works exactly as Vicki explained. Dont worry, just book the class you want there will be a teacher.

2 Likes