Dictplus Learning Tools Review & Feedback

I have started writing some new tools to help learn chinese. Currently there is a dictionary with stroke order, radical explorer and shows characters that use the radical. A measure word finder and finds all charcaters that use that measure word. A list of all HSK2 words and hsk3 words, there is also a chat room, not all is implemented yet but please take a look and pass back some suggestions and feedback would be welcome. Blazor.DictPlusUI
please remember this is a new tool and i am still writing it so please be patient!!!

Thanks Mo

3 Likes

That’s great. We already have one amazing tool maker here @Ben-Mandarin-HSK_5 whos tools we will incorporate into Flexi review sessions soon.

@Maurice-Mandarin-HSK_4 Do you have a name for the project yet?
I like the idea of the measure word finder!

Hi Andreas

The name is just dictplus but i shall give it a name when i have done some more. I intend to have a text editor that will allow stats to be found from document and hover modes etc etc, also real srs flashcards, writing input, character games and a whole heap more. I am also writing other software so dont have too much time to spend on it, but do it when i can. one other site is memgroups.co.uk go to gallery from the menu and look through, its like a groups thing with docs and chats and blogs etc etc, been working on that a while. I call it a social media educational site!!

Mo

1 Like

The measure word finder is such a great idea!!

1 Like

and the radical tool will find all the characters with that radical that you choose from the tree

1 Like

Loving it so far! Bookmarked!

2 Likes

That’s really cool and a lot of stuff coming. I look forward to see it developing.

1 Like

The classifiers (measure words) finder now allows searching for word by character, pinyin or English to return the measure word for that search.

2 Likes

That’s great!!

2 Likes

Please note these tools now have a new permanent home which is faster and more secure.
I shall be doing more development but please let me know what you would like to see there and when i have time i shall update. Thanks Mo

Welcome to Dictplus (ce-dictplus.co.uk)

2 Likes

I have been doing a lot of work over the weekend on the tools, please take a look and let me know what you think. I have added the placeholders for the chat page too so give me some feedback.
Thanks.

2 Likes

As well as seeing stroke diagrams on the dictionary and classifier pages you can see them on the popup when clicking on the ‘i’ icon on a particular word in the hsk lists.

I will be adding a character dictionary soon where you can look up one of your favourite characters and find the meaning and composition, there are almost 10,000 characters to search from. I am getting the chat room up and running and also the logins so people can save information to their profiles.
Enjoy!

1 Like