Credits Page not working

Hi All,

Is anyone else having difficulty with the ‘My Credits’ tab? I want to change my payment plan, but when I load the page the content disappears after 1 second. I’ve tried in a couple of different browsers. Wondering if it’s a tech issue that can be sorted? I can’t buy credits or change my payment plan.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi Zoe, thanks a lot for sharing here as other students might have a similar experience and it is useful for us to know.

Could you please email our Support Team at [email protected] with screenshots of the issue so they can understand exactly what is happening with the credit page? Details such as browser used and device would be helpful as well.

Anyone else has had the same issue with the credit page?

1 Like

Yes that’s a tech issue. Thanks so much for reporting. We also noticed it this morning. We are on it! Should be fixed by tomorrow latest

Happy to report that the issue has been fixed. You can access the Credit page as usual again.

2 Likes

Hi @Andreas_Admin_Flexi, I have a different issue with credits. I usually use recurring subscriptions, however decided to buy a one-off package with longer validity this time as we are going into summer. The credits were credited very quickly to my account, but the validity is 1 month rather than the 6 in the package. Is this just a quirk? Thanks!

1 Like

Oh thanks so much for asking.
Yes that’s on the development list. Currently when you buy a package you get the Credits immediately but the validity is just one month like for a subscription. I go through the list of all packages bought every morning and then manually update them :grinning:
Not very high tech but it works. Will automise that in the next tech development phase.

1 Like

Thanks @Andreas_Admin_Flexi If there are any project managers or efficiency experts in the forum, they are going to be shaking their heads at your manual updates, but thank you for the information! :rofl:

2 Likes

Hehe yes very true. It will be some work to automise and we also want to see how the one off packages for credits are received by students before we out all the work into updating the system.
It’s pretty complicated all that programming stuff :grinning: