Chrome Extensions for learning Chinese

Cracking article here I wanted to share with you all.

Thank our student @Marco_Mandarin-HSK_4 for this one.

He lists 10 Chrome Extensions for learning Chinese and I must admit, I’d not heard of over half of them so I’m personally hugely grateful for this piece and really happy to have this as a tool for other learners.

Enjoy - Chrome Extensions for Learning Chinese // 10 Of The Best (for 2021)

If you know anymore do feel free to share with others. We’ll update the article too if there are any particular favourites.

6 Likes

That’s super interesting. I didn’t know any of these.
Well done Marco!

2 Likes

By the way anyone wanting to learn Traditional along Simplified (I recommend it myself) then you have to download #7 - New TongWenTang

@Chloe-Mandarin-HSK_5 also mentioned this as a comment in the blog. It’s so smart as it simply converts all characters to Traditional upon one click.

It even works on our website blogs so you can transfer all characters from Simplified to Traditional with one click. You can also switch from Traditional to Simplified in settings.

Very cool tool, and @Marco_Mandarin-HSK_4 - top class work!

2 Likes

FYI also works with Hack Chinese which is amazing!

1 Like

I’m glad everyone is enjoying this article! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

As a learner myself, these articles are a great way for me to organize the study resources that I’ve discovered and keep track of them since there are so many. I love doing this kind of research, and I’m happy to share what I’ve learned!

2 Likes