Canceled Classes Credits Not Appearing

I had to cancel the second hour of my classes for 4 or 5 days this week and next week but none of the credits have comeback and it’s been 3 or 4 days?

1 Like

Credits are always returned immediately, so if they were not returned then that means they won’t be.
Credits are always returned in full as long as you cancel the class within 72h beforehand and you credits are valid.
If you are unsure what happened, send a message to [email protected] and we can check that for you.

I also recently canceled a class 72h beforehand and did not receive a credit back. I’m not entirely sure when I booked the class, as I often purchase additional credits mid-subscription and book classes far out in advance. It would be nice for this type of information to be visible on our end, or is there already somewhere that displays the validity of an already booked credit?

4 Likes

Hello, thanks for that feedback and we will definitely keep that in mind.
Why it works this way at the moment is because the subscriptions are meant to be regular ongoing classes encouraging students to take their classes within the month of validity. The possibility to book unlimited into the future was added in case someone couldn’t finish their classes in a month due to some special circumstances. It wasn’t really meant to be a way of regulatory studying (packages are for more long term classes as they have validity up to two years).

We are still learning how people are using Flexi Classes and keep improving. Thanks a lot for letting us know and we will look into how we can improve this in the future.

1 Like