Can I change my name?

Is it possible to change one’s name?
I would like to add my Chinese name.
I would like to be able to change my level in my name:
I overcame my pride and put “My Level” down to HSK1. It did change my booking page and made it easier to choose, as I will do some HSK1 lessons the next weeks before I go back to HSK2. But it didn’t change anything else.

1 Like

@Sonja-Mandarin-HSK_3 You can change your name in Flexi Classes at any time under “Profile”.
For changing the username in the forum, please send me a private message with the full username you want and I can do it manually for you. Changing the level is of course no problem at all.

All users can change their profile names during the first month after joining Flexi Forum.

After that we don’t allow users to change their profile names to avoid confusion about who is who

1 Like

Ok, I changed my “given name” in Flexi Classes to 书海 /Sonja. :slightly_smiling_face:
For the Forum there is no need to change anything. I will be back to HSK2 soon. :sunglasses:

And that’s the real reason why I have asked. People will move up in level - I would always like to know what somebody is studying at the moment really.

3 Likes

Yes that makes sense. If you want to change your name in the forum, just pm me.
加油 for HSK 2!

1 Like