Calendar isn't updating

Does anyone have trouble with the calendar (outlook and google) not updating? Any way to fix this? When I cancel classes to reschedule them they don’t get fixed in the calendars. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the calendars.

1 Like

Hello @Cassandra-Vietnamese-VN_Intro and welcome to the forum. Thanks a lot for asking.

I think it works for most people, but I have also heard from some people that they had trouble.

I am not a calendar expert, but let me try to understand and the trouble shoot

1. You have the calendar connected twice, once to Google and once to Outlook? So these are actually two different calendar synchronisations, correct?

2. Did it ever work and then stopped or it never worked?

3. Do you have some screen shots of classes that did update if they ever did?

4. Did you wait a little? Maybe the update takes some time?

Thanks a lot for asking here, I think some other people had also issues occasionally (though for most it works).

Anyone else experienced those problems and / or found a way to solve it?

Hello,
it also doesn’t work for me. I use google calendar and once I cancel or reschedule it just stays, and doesn’t update. So I feel like it sync’d once, then from now on it won’t add new classes to the calendar?
To answer your questions:

1. only google
  2. never worked
  3. never worked, no screenshot
  4. I waited 1 hour
    Thank you,
    Daniel

I just pulled up your account to try syncing the class schedule with my Google Calendar, and it worked immediately. I am using Chrome. May I know what device and browser you are using? Also, could you check on the left-hand side to see if “LTL” is ticked under “Other Calendars”?