Buying credits for trial classes

Must a prospective student buy credits/subscribe in order to be able to book a trial lesson?

Hi Hideo, congrats for your first post in the Forum.
For your question, as I checked the system, you already created the account, that’s why you cannot start the free trial. I just deleted your original account, so you now can sign up again with a free trial. Just do the following.

1. Go to Sign Up To Flexi Classes (Free 7 Day Trial) || Multiple Languages and choose the subscription you want to get a free trial for
  2. Press “Free Trial” and fill out the information. Make sure you go through the full process in one go and do not close your browser or use the back button as it is only possible to get the free trial once when you sign up the very first time.
  3. Once you got your free trial, book your three free classes and start studying
  4. If you do not want to continue with your subscription after the free trial, simply cancel it under “Credits” (scroll to the bottom of the page)

I hope this helps. Looking forward to your booking in Korean. I also sent you this message to your email from [email protected]. You can also find me there if you need further assistance.