Audio material missing

Hello LTL forum,

I think that Russian classes misses audio material each level, the intro, A1, A1+ and A2, so it is hard to know before and after a class how a word of the lesson is pronounced, is it gonna comme anytime soon ? I started Japanese with audio material and it is much more convenient.

Thank you for your great effort, the platform is splendid :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Yunus and thanks so much for posting about this here.
Russian is a relatively new language on Flexi Classes so we are still in the process of finishing the audio materials.
However this is great feedback and we will now prioritise this (things that are repeatedly asked for in the forum get done much faster as we adjust work priorities accordingly - we very much appreciate the feedback).
Also great to hear you found the audio recordings for Japanese useful, that’s very encouraging.
Are you studying Japanese and Russian at the same time? How is your Flexi Classes experience with those two languages? Anything else we can improve?

1 Like

Indeed, I study Japanese and Russian, two beautiful languages, I find the platform good, the teachers for the majority are patient and competent, the materials are intuitive, so far everything works well thanks to you guys!

1 Like

Hi Yunus, thank you for posting here. We are sure to get audio task moving forward. I will making an announcement when it has been updated. I’m glad that you are enjoying your time with Flexi Classes. Anything you need, just post here or email me at [email protected]

1 Like