Audio files for HSK 3+ chapters 3, 4, and 5

Hi, I really love the uploaded audio files for each lesson. I find it really helpful when it comes to reviewing the lesson. For HSK 3+, there are audio files uploaded for the lessons in chapters 1 and 2, but not 3-5. When will the rest of the audio files be uplodaed for this level? Thank you.

2 Likes

We are proof reading all HSK 3+ materials at the moment and are making a few small changes. To make sure that all changes are already incorporated in the audio recordings we are waiting a little bit with finishing the audio recordings for HSK 3+
However, this will definitely be finished this month, so by the end of April there will be audio recordings for all HSK 3+ topics
And great to hear you are enjoying the audio recordings. Its very motivating to hear that all the things we work on all day make a difference :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes , the audios are really good. Easy to understand, very clearly pronounced, makes me feel safe.
And no time wasted with jingles or introductory texts etc.

2 Likes

Hi, I just wanted to ask if you have an update on the rest of HSK3+ audio files? thanks!

2 Likes

Hello
I think it can be available within this week. I will let you know once it’s done
thanks for your patience

1 Like

Hi @Francis-Mandarin-HSK_2
The audio files for HSK3+ are available. Please check it out and let us know your thought.
Thanks for your patience.

3 Likes

It’s great! Thank you. However, one lesson still doesn’t have the audio: in chapter 5, Better Late Than Never.

cheers,
Francis

2 Likes

oh Sorry. It has been uploaded. please check it

2 Likes

OH thanks so much for checking this. Fixed already - great spot. Thank you!

1 Like