Anki Decks for Mandarin Chinese

I saw some feedback from people about the fact that the Anki Decks are a mix of Simplified and Traditional, so I fixed that up and reuploaded:

LTL MANDARIN CHINESE DECK LEVEL 1 - Short (New Version): LTL MANDARIN CHINESE DECK LEVEL 1 - Short (New Version) - AnkiWeb

LTL MANDARIN CHINESE DECK LEVEL 2 - Short Medium (TTS Audio): LTL MANDARIN CHINESE DECK LEVEL 2 - Short Medium (TTS Audio) - AnkiWeb

LTL MANDARIN CHINESE DECK LEVEL 3 - Medium (TTS Audio): LTL MANDARIN CHINESE DECK LEVEL 3 - Medium (TTS Audio) - AnkiWeb

LTL MANDARIN CHINESE DECK LEVEL 4 - Medium Long (TTS Audio): LTL MANDARIN CHINESE DECK LEVEL 4 - Medium Long (TTS Audio) - AnkiWeb

LTL MANDARIN CHINESE DECK LEVEL 5 - Long (TTS Audio): LTL MANDARIN CHINESE DECK LEVEL 5 - Long (TTS Audio) - AnkiWeb

If you find it useful, would be amazing if you give the decks a Thumbs Up!

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks @Alexander-Mandarin-HSK_6_1on1 !

1 Like

@Alexander-Mandarin-HSK_6_1on1 The decks contain awesome hidden gems! Which lesson teaches about skunks? :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, I have no idea what people were thinking about with these.
I have loads in other languages, with some of them I often end up remembering even both because they are so weird.
Example I found in Korean:

2 Likes

By the way, I recently learned a bit how to use Tags in Anki, so that you can create a filter to use ALL of the decks of one language together for example. I can put the Tag “LTL” on all cards and reupload next week. Is this of interest?

1 Like

Just something interesting from me.
Long time ago, I used to watch the Romance of the Three Kingdoms and other similar historical Chinese TV series, where they would always mention something about “like a bird chooses which tree to perch on, a servant must choose his master”, and I always thought that was really poetic.
I finally found that sentence in one of the Anki Decks!

Also, UPDATE: I’m adding a Traditional Chinese version of the decks as well, for all you studying in/for Taiwan. Will upload those sometime next week when my weekly limit on Anki finishes.

3 Likes