4th of July Flexi Student E-Meet Up

Looks like I might be the only one raising my hand from Australia so far… @Andreas_Admin_Flexi and @Kateryna-Mandarin-Intro, thank you for considering my time zone (Adelaide / ACST) but starting 22:00 Beijing time would mean 23:30 - 00:30 for me, which is a no-no for me (recovering from chronic insomnia). However, any time between 9:00-17:00 Beijing time would be 10:30-18:30 ACST (perfect), or between 18:00-22:00 West Coast US time would work also.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: you forgot about Europe, Africa, Middle East,
(thinking about myself and two teachers I met already)

It’s actually impossible to get all the world together at a decent time.
The World Clock Meeting Planner - Results (timeanddate.com)
But we could change of course…

2 Likes

We normally switch the times up.

As mentioned it’s impossible to sort this perfectly for all, but as long as we get a good % each time and no one is excluded we can run these well :slight_smile:

Next time, we’ll be sure to put Adelaide and our Aussie friends towards the top of the pecking order!

4 Likes

Maybe next time have two seperate sessions - 11pm Taipei / China time is not so ideal either, I’d be pro a more Aussie-friendly time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will be glad to join and say hello.

2 Likes

Joining as well! Will see everyone there!

1 Like

I will try to join if im still awake

Cant wait!! 11am! looking forward to the meeting

1 Like

That’s great and welcome to the Flexi Forum. It’s great to have you here.

Starting in one minute - I am online already

Welcome all Flexi Students (and friends)

Great meeting all you guys and girls yesterday. I enjoyed it a lot. Lets do again next month.

2 Likes

Thank you for hosting and for the conversation. Talking about the process helps keep us going!

2 Likes

Thanks for considering Australians for the next meet-up.

2 Likes

@Max - I remember that there were a couple of online meet-ups in the early days of the forum. This is the last chat I could find about one. I wasn’t able to join, but wondered if you were going to do any more or as there is good communication within the forum as it is, then there are no plans to have any other meet-ups?

2 Likes

That’s a very good point. I will organise one for January

2 Likes

As promised, here the details for the Flexi student meet up

@Vicki-Mandarin-HSK_2 @Kelly-Mandarin-HSK_3 @Carl-Mandarin-HSK_4 @Danzel-Mandarin-HSK_2 @Kelly-Mandarin-HSK_3 @Kenneth-Mandarin-HSK_3

Sorry I can’t make it at the weekend. I’m attending a birthday celebration. But I hope that you all have a good chat! :smile:

1 Like

I will try to join.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @andyy
This meet up was from last year - however this is a good reminder that we should do a new meet up again soon. Who else would be intersted?

1 Like

Ha! I put it on my calendar before I realized I’d mistaken the year. Definitely interested in a future Flexiclass meetup, whether scheduled or organic on Discord.

1 Like