10 Ways to Say Thank You in Chinese 🙏 (+Audio)

You’re seeing this before anyone else!

Here is tomorrow’s Instagram post for our ltl_mandarin account: 10 ways to say thank you in Chinese.

You probably already know 谢谢 xièxie but you can use more expressions to show gratitude.

This is the last of this series and if you are familiar with our Instagram content you know we’ve been trying a few format for vocabulary images and videos.

Let us know what you think of this one and if you’d like us to create the same for other words :blush:

PS - We’ve got even more ways to say thank you in Chinese in our blog right here:

2 Likes

Pre IG release :smiley: Privileged!

2 Likes

It’s great. What about how to say “I love you”?

The audio is super helpful!!

麻烦你了 is one of the best phrases to learn for sure. When I’m being the confused / annoying foreigner, dropping in a 麻烦你了 always seems to soften up customer service people :joy:

And if I’m trying to be extra respectful when saying thank you to a Chinese person, I use 您 instead of 你, which seems to go down well :wink:

Audio makes all the difference.

Pro tip :muscle:

I personally love “哪里哪里”!

It sounds so cute and polite :slight_smile: and the fact that it’s a “false friend” (as the literal meaning of it would be “where”) makes me feel more like a local when I use it :joy: