What exact time will my Flexi Class subscription renew

My subscription will renew/change today. Does it mean at the end of the day at 0:00 to tomorrow?
As the new credits arrive only then, later, I can’t book and plan the next week already. Right?
Of course, I understand that I can’t have it all. Flexi is really very flexible and convenient already. :slight_smile:
(I had two credits left which I already planned for Sunday and Monday, so I am not yet unemployed with Chinese :rofl: :rofl:).

1 Like

That is a very interesting question and I had never looked into when exactly on the day the renewal happens.

I just did a bit of research and the renewal seems to happen exactly one month after you created it. I checked for you and you created the subscription at 9:23pm Beijing time on the 28th of April.
So accordingly the renewal for you should happen at 9:23 Beijing time today (28th of May).
Now thats the theory - I hope its correct. Let me know if thats what happens.

@Sonja-Mandarin-HSK_3 I moved this into a separate topic to avoid confusion with the other thread (I just learned myself how to do that). I hope you dont mind

1 Like

Subscription did change in time.
9:something pm Beijing time
Credits did not yet appear.
I restarted my laptop to make sure.
So let’s wait and see how the software will react. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oh they better show up :relaxed:
If not let me know.
It could be that the system takes a bit of time to process the subscription and creating the credits. I never times it - they always are added but I don’t know if it takes minutes or hours. Excited to find out. Thanks for checking @Sonja-Mandarin-HSK_3

1 Like

Showed up rather exactly one hour later together with the receipt in my mails.
Good to know for next time. :+1: :raising_hand_woman:

2 Likes

Ok, one hour processing time for the payment to go through and the credits to appear. I learned something new today about Flexi Classes. Thanks for teaching me @Sonja-Mandarin-HSK_3 :smiley:

1 Like