Show booked Classes on My Level

Due to popular demand you can now see the date and time of classes you booked for a topic on the “My Level” page.
Thanks a lot for the suggestions and feedback @Manuel-Mandarin-HSK_2 @Chloe-Mandarin-HSK_5 @Sonja-Mandarin-HSK_3 @Alf-Mandarin-Beginner @Vicki-Mandarin-HSK_2 :lexthelion_face_teeth_smile:
Please let me know what you think about the update and anything you would like to be changed (if any).

8 Likes

Very cool! This is really helpful.

Maybe the day of the week could be added as well? For example, if I see “Fri 23 July”, I know instantly it’s the day after tomorrow, whereas with “23 July” I usually have to stop, think and check what today’s date is. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s a great idea. No idea why we didn’t think of this. Will get changed in next update. Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks @Andreas_Admin_Flexi this is great!

2 Likes

Looks perfect! :lexthelion_face_happy:

2 Likes

@Sonja-Mandarin-HSK_3 great that you find it useful. We will add the day of the week into it soon.
If you see anything to be changed there, please let me know.

we just added the day of the week. Please have a look. Is it ok like this?

3 Likes

It works perfectly. Thanks a lot. :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

Yes, that looks great…many thanks for all the continuous improvements!

3 Likes

@Andreas_Admin_Flexi - this is such a helpful change. It really makes scheduling classes much easier, so thank you for taking the suggestion on board and implementing it!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. We really try to make Flexi better all the time. Suggestions from students on this forum are incredibly important for that.

So if you see anything else you would like to be improved please post here.

1 Like