Recent canceled classes due to COVID wave in China

Hello everyone,

My apology for a rising in canceled classes recently. Unfortunately, the recent wave of COVID-19 infections swept across China and affected nearly 50% of our teachers, including some who were infected for the first time. We understand that this may have caused inconvenience for you and we are truly sorry.

We are doing everything in our power to reinforce our teaching team and we are hopeful that the worst of the COVID-19 wave has passed. Our teachers are recovering and we are working hard to minimize disruptions to your learning experience.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we thank you for your patience and understanding.

*Note: as Lunar New Year will be taken place from 16th Jan to 29th Jan, we’d like to inform we might go through a shortage of teachers as it’s one of the biggest national holiday in China. I hope you understand if any class get canceled as no teacher sign up. We are recruiting more teachers as trying to minimize this shortage.

2 Likes

I think everybody will understand, as long as the team continues to be willing to extend the validity of credits. Please stay safe!

3 Likes

Totally understand. The Covid- situation was absolutely crazy in December here in Beijing and now that the wave has been crawling to other places in China, staff shortage is inevitable. Hope everyone who still has the infection ahead of them will recover soon! :pray:

2 Likes