骑马的口头命令是什么? (Oral commands when riding a horse)

最近我看着"The Princess Weiyoung". 骑马的时候,如果很着急,他们就常常喊“Zha!Zha!" 如果想停马,他们就说"Lu…" 他们真说什么?对不起,啥子的问题!
凯莉

对了,如果我这儿想写汉字标题,很难做,因为需要有至少十五"characters"。在写中文,每个"character"是一个全”word",不像英文一样。

Recently, I’ve been watching TPW. When riding a horse, if they’re in a hurry, they often yell “Zha! Zha!” If they want the horse to stop, they say “Lu…” What are they really saying (in Chinese)? Sorry for the stupid question.

Also, yeah, if I want to write a heading in Chinese here, it’s difficult, because it needs to have at least 15 characters. Writing Chinese, each character is a full word, not like English.

I’m surprised no one can answer this question. Doesn’t anyone know?

Sorry, can’t help as I have absolutely no background knowledge on the matter (don’t even know what the commands are in my own language :D). Maybe you could ask the teacher during class or switch the Chinese subtitles on to see the Hanzi.

1 Like

While we’re waiting for an actual expert to answer this question, I’m guessing the command for speeding up your horse is 驾 [jià] and the command to stop would be 驭 [yù]. Another practical vocabulary is the command to shoot: 放 [fàng] (release) 箭 [jiàn] (arrows).

P.S. I agree with @Stefanie-Mandarin-HSK_3 about turning on Chinese subtitles. Also, you should be using Language Reactor.

1 Like

@Stefanie-Mandarin-HSK_3 @Ben-Mandarin-HSK_5 Thank you for your very helpful suggestions and advice.

I’d been thinking recently about switching to 汉字 on Netflix, so I tried it when beginning to watch 独家记忆 recently. Now that I know Language Reactor can have two sets of subtitles, it should help me over the current bump where I’m still missing too many words to get the gist of what’s going on. My HackChinese vocab count has just gotten to around 2200 words, so not quite enough to have purely 汉字.

I’ll ask about 驾 and 驭 at my next LTL lesson. Thanks, Ben!

凯莉

1 Like