One Review for One Credit // Two for Two etc

Huge thanks Tiziana. I’ve added a free credit onto your account! Hope you enjoy the class and thanks again :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I know you all love free credits so I’m here offering you all two more chances!

We have two new listings online for Flexi and as they are new we need to try and get lots of early reviews to give us some leverage on the respective websites

They are:

GoAbroad - Write a Review | LTL Language School | LTL Flexi Classes || Learn 10 Languages Online

GoOverseas - Start Your Review | Go Overseas

A free credit for each is the reward and if you’ve not yet left us a review there are more you can find above.

Thanks so much in advance - it’s a nice little trade I’m sure you’ll all agree!

Drop a reply with the links when you’ve done them, or PM me if you’d rather be private.

If I start a new thread on Reddit… maybe other students can join in and add their comments?
I’ve been thinking about what to write just not done it yet because not used to starting thread on Reddit, and I will have to because old thread re LtL have ben closed… will give it a go.

1 Like

Hi Pascale - yes that would be great but you are right. Reddit are famously very strict so word it carefully.

If you send us a screenshot of the post then we’ll credit you whether they take it off or not as it’s only fair :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just done it. It’s “awaiting moderation”
I got a bit stumped when it asked what to put it under in “flair” so I chose “resources”. Was I right? Maybe should’ve been “media”…

I’ll send you a screen shot by email if you want, while it’s waiting. Only because I want to show off. I’m a good writer… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
cross fingers they’re okay with it

1 Like