Make the "Credit" Page Easier to Understand

Euro and $ at the same time?

love the new look; nice and clear!

1 Like

That is an interesting technical limitation. We can only give the average class price in one currency (we choose Euro as most of our students are from Europe). We can change the total prices but not the average.
Its on the list of things that could be improved for the future too, but so far nobody has complained about it, so its a bit further down.

@_Mandarin-HSK_4 thanks so much for the praise - took a lot of time to plan, design and execute. The simple looking things are usually the hardest ones to make. Great that you like it.

I want to make it even more clear to students that they can cancel their subscription at any time and will continue to have full access to Flexi Classes afterwards, their credits remain valid etc. I was thinking about changing the message at the bottom to

“A Flexi subscription is not a long term commitment. You can cancel your subscription at any time. All credits will remain valid and you can continue to use Flexi Classes without restrictions after canceling.”

Any thoughts? Too long?

1 Like

Perhaps it is the terms that are the problem. Maybe if you would call it differently?
The term “subscription” is associated with the long term, with “paying without wanting to continue”, with “at least a year”, with “forgetting to cancel in time”… The same goes for “cancel”, it sounds like “the end”. Maybe only for non-English speakers?

2 Likes

Scenario 2: I have one credit left, it will expire tomorrow. I use that credit now to book a class two weeks from now. Later the class is cancelled as no teacher is available at that time. Will I lose that credit?

1 Like

No, Scenario two you will receive the credit back with again a full month validity

1 Like