HSK5 - What do you like to have in HSK5 // Let us know

Let me answer that question for you @Chloe-Mandarin-HSK_5 @Ben-Mandarin-HSK_5

We are indeed in the process of developing the HSK 5 lessons :muscle:

We are working hard on these new classes but as you might already know, we are a small team with lots of things to work on. We are aiming for February but cannot make any promises just yet!

Thanks a lot for your patience, and keep an eye on the Forum as we will announce every news here :relaxed:

3 Likes

Yea just to echo Marine’s comments. It’s something being worked on but our workloads our increasing and the size of the team not (just yet)!

I know a lot of the team are also spending time improving and editing our current PDF’s which is also something important we need to dedicate time to.

I’m also waiting with interest as well, but hopefully it will be live some stage early 2022, all being well!

Thanks for your patience guys, look forward to taking more classes with you all :smiley:

5 Likes

No worries, still good to hear even if it’s a little later than planned :slight_smile: I know you guys have a million things to work on already, thank you for everything!

You should take it as a compliment that you have some very enthusiastic students like me and @Ben-Mandarin-HSK_5 who are pestering you for more classes… :smiley:

1 Like

Another HSK 5 class topic idea - and an interesting one for CNY time… :smile_cat: - 生肖/ 屬 - Chinese zodiac

An article similar to this would be interesting to discuss - I know a lot of people in China /TW are interested in zodiac, birth sign, blood type things!: 「12生肖+4種血型」的性格分析!相同生肖不同血型,性格也會有差異! - 讀讀

1 Like

Also - HSK 5 topic - menus!! A few real menus from different types of restaurant, with more complex dishes

3 Likes

Winning idea!

1 Like

@Rosie-Cao we could have that as a bonus material at the end of the listening classes. A copy of a real life menu in China. One traditional and a few simplified.

Anyone got any good pictures?

There’s a couple on here including our cheat sheet

1 Like

Here is one from my local breakfast shop :slight_smile:

3 Likes