Flexi class words and grammar overview

Hi, is there a way to find a quick overview of new words and grammar taught in a specific class?

I know I can look up the class, open the PDF, and then look through the content there. But in selecting my classes it would be helpful to have a quick overview so I can pick my classes without having to review each PDF. Quite the same as the contents section in the HSK Standard course books.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum Jasper.
There currently is not. It is something to think about, but how to exactly implement it I am not sure yet

I started to make screenshots of all HSK3 descriptions and put it in a list… :sunglasses: :wink:

I have wanted this since I started on Flexi but have never had the time to make it, so perhaps we can all try and make it together. The below is a google sheet that I have started working on that summarises the grammar points and vocabulary from every lesson. I have started filling this out for HSK 4 and 4+.

Perhaps if we all start to add to it it will slowly build up and we can get an overview for every level :slight_smile:

Let me know if you can access the link / edit

2 Likes

Spot on @Chloe-Mandarin-HSK_5 , this is exactly what I’m looking for! What do you think @Andreas-Mandarin-HSK_6?

1 Like

Wow, @Chloe-Mandarin-HSK_5 , you have done a lot of work (especially in HSK 4 and 4+).
I love this kind of lists and sorting.
In my opinion the “new words” column is not really necessary. The topic explains it enough, new words are often not really “new”, there are other words in a dialogue maybe that I would add.
So instead of filling out this column I would prefer a “personal notes column”.
Anyway, what I would like is a rough overview of the topics and grammar to find again or to choose a specific lesson.
My main argument is, it is less work to create this rather quickly for all levels.

Also, maybe have a look at this list:

this list has the advantage that it is not only a list, but a learning material in itself.

2 Likes