Can the Titles of Flexi Classes change?

Hiya, this is more a general question about flexiclasses. Do the class titles sometimes change?

I ask this because I seem to have booked the same class twice in a row which clearly makes zero sense. I swear these were different classes yesterday! But I checked today and they are the same. I was tired after work when I booked it so perhaps it is my mistake, but wanted to check - does a class title ever change, and if a class title does change, does the student get informed?

It’s fine as I will cancel one of the classes, just thought it was worth checking!

If this is my mistake, this would also be where the “already booked” sign discussed earlier in the chain would be super useful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A class teaches a topic and that topic should never change.
I just checked, the two classes were “Should I change jobs?” (always an interesting topic!) all the way through.
So unless I am missing something here (which is possible!) I would guess this was a manual error or maybe the browser got confused.
However, if anyone ever encounters this again, please let me know and we will find what causes it.

1 Like

I noticed this last week and cancelled a class that had a topic I had just scheduled. Maybe it was a glitch on the system and the wrong class was booked? Mine was in HSK2.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the feedback we will check thay. That shouldn’t happen really. Do to have a screenshot and remember how you booked that class?

1 Like

I haven’t, sorry, but if I see it again I’ll make sure to let you know with details.

1 Like

Thanks so much and of course no worries. We will definitely fix it, just need to know where and how it happens. I have tried it out and it works for me.
thanks so much for reporting issues here. Flexi is quite an amazing software, but it needs to continuously be improved and your feedback is incredibly helpful for that.