Booking/requesting a specific class at a specific time?

Hello! I’m a new to Flexi Classes but I’m excited to get started! After browsing around the site and booking some classes, I’m wondering if it’s possible to request/book a specific GROUP class at a specific time that is not currently offered on the “Book A Class” page? For example, let’s say I want to take a particular class next but it is not being offered at my preferred time. Is there a way to request it be offered as a group class and then book it?

Thank you!

1 Like

As far as I know it is not possible. You can always request a 1:1 class with the group class topic at a specific time but then no other students will be able to join it.

2 Likes

They can set it up for you if you provide more details for your request. For example, see another student’s request here.

I have previously made a suggestion here about how the system could be redesigned to allow more choices.

1 Like

thank you, good to know!

Great suggestion, thank you! If I really need it, I will try to make a request.

Hi Crystal, would you please specific the time range that you are looking for? As we do offer a wide range of options for 24hrs on Flexi Classes. I’m sure I can help you out with that. You can also find me on [email protected]